||April 7, 2015
||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services/IS Division (OMES) on behalf of the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) and Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) jointly; is seeking procurement of a proven and successful web-based, vendor-hosted solution for Behavioral Health Home Management System (BHHMS). This web-based solution is expected to fully support all aspects of behavioral health home management and enable electronic communication between the OHCA, ODMHSAS and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for the purpose of enrollment and discharge tracking, compliance, quality assurance and outcome monitoring for children with severe emotional disorders (SED) and adults with serious mental illness (SMI) populations enrolled in Health Home Services (HHS). The BHHMS web based system will support the Health Home (HH) initiative. The budget for this project is not to exceed $650,000 for contract period of 12 months
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.
Last Modified on 09/30/2015