||April 26, 2018
||Requesting proposals from one or more qualified suppliers to offer TRICARE supplement benefits to eligible OEIBA Program participants on behalf of the Employees Group Insurance Division.
- RFP (.pdf, 46 pp, 1.75 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 255 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 95 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 2 pp, 166 KB)
- Attachment 1 (.docx, 6 pp, 26.5 KB)
- Attachment 2 (.docx, 1 p, 16 KB)
- Attachment 3 (.docx, 1 p, 15 KB)
- Attachment 4 - Updated (.docx, 3 pp, 144 KB)
- Attachment 5 (.docx, 2 pp, 19 KB)
- Attachment 6 (.docx, 1 p, 17 KB)
- Attachment 7 (.docx, 14 pp 57 KB)
- Attachment 8 (xls, 4.17 MB)
- Security Certification (.xlsx, 514 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.