||May 15, 2014
||The State of Oklahoma is preparing for the implementation of its SLIGP grant to produce a state plan that will help the state consolidate its radio service and interface with the national initiative. The State of Oklahoma, Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), Information Services Division (ISD), is issuing this solicitation to select a qualified consultant to lead and implement the requirements stated herein.
- RFP (.pdf, 50 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 5 pp, 153 KB)
- Final Report (.pdf, 144 pp, 5.5 MB)
- OKPSBN Charter (.pdf, 16 pp, 793 KB)
- SLIGP (.pdf, 19 pp, 756 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.
Last Modified on 05/12/2014