IT/Telecom Plan - Common Reasons Plan Reviews are Delayed
The agency's IT and Telecom Plan did not have enough funds to cover the purchase. The login page for the application is: http://www.ok.gov/osf/itt_reporting/index.php (Link opens in a new window)
- PeopleSoft eProcurement Requisition not completed.
- A project number provided (in the IT and Telecom Plan) does not exist or is incorrect.
- The vendor’s quote was not included.
- The agency’s requisition or purchase order was not included.
- The sole source document was not included.
- ePro requisition is not completed; required submittal not attached.
- The choice of venue in the contract documents is identified as a state other than Oklahoma.
- If the purchase was from a statewide contract, the agency did not follow the mandatory process. For instance, some statewide contracts require obtaining a quote from all vendors on the contract.
- The request is for an exception from a statewide contract, but no reason/need was identified.
- The request was for a similar purchase that is already on a mandatory statewide contract. The agency was either not aware of the existing mandatory contract or it was not clear the request was for an exception to the mandatory contract.
- The quote from the vendor does not match the requisition or purchase order price.
- The method of procurement is bidding, but no bid documents were attached.
- The purchase request is received after the acquisition has gone to bid; method of procurement is unclear.
- The source code clause is either missing or incorrect. Please use comment ID 0290 in PeopleSoft under TRM.
NOTE: All customized software contracts must include this clause. The vendor must pay the escrow fees. Sometimes we see a line item in the purchase order for the agency to pay the escrow fees and the agency must remove this reference. Watch for this in quotes. Include the source code language in your solicitation documents. Reference is made to Title 62, Section 34.31.
- The wrong accessibility clause was included or not included at all. Please use comment ID 0003 in PeopleSoft, under SOL. NOTE: All IT acquisitions must include this clause.
The agency did not obtain OMES approval prior to the implementation, encumbrance of funds, or effective date of the IT project/purchase order. Please refer to the following section of House Bill 1304:
SECTION 1. NEW LAW A new section of law to be codified in the Oklahoma Statutes as Section 35.4 of Title 62, unless there is created a duplication in numbering, reads as follows:
A. Beginning on the effective date of this act, no state agency shall expend or encumber any funds for the purchase, lease, lease-purchase, lease with option to purchase, rental or other procurement of any information technology assets without the prior written approval of the Chief Information Officer.
B. Beginning on the effective date of this act, no state agency shall initiate or implement an information technology planned project without the prior written approval of the Chief Information Officer.
- IT Procurement will not approve agency-to-agency P-Card purchases over $5,000.00.
Last Modified on 10/23/2012