Supervisor Qualifications: Licensed Behavioral Practitioner
In order to qualify to become a LBP approved supervisor you must complete the following:
1. You must be a Licensed Behavioral Practitioner, Professional Counselor, Marital and Family Therapist, Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker or a Physician licensed by Oklahoma.
2. You must have practiced in positions similar to those that the LBP applicant proposes to practice for two (2) years passed the issue date of your relevant license.
3. You must have passed the LBP State Standards Test.
4. You must complete ten (10) hours of NAMP approved continuing education.
5. You must submit a letter to the Department agreeing to be “on call” to the supervisee on a twenty-four (24) hour basis and arrange for an alternate supervisor if you become unavailable. Also, your letter must state you agree to learn and teach the LBP Act and Regulations to the supervisee.
6. You must submit a signed supervision agreement.
If you have completed the requirements and are ready to apply to become an approved supervisor please complete and submit the following application form