Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America is a national nonprofit organization that exists to ease the day-to-day challenges of individuals with multiple sclerosis and theircaregivers.
Becky Remington, Regional Director
14902 Preston Rd., Ste 404-345
Dallas, TX 75254
(800) 532-7667 x 137
FAX: (860) 646-4849
MSAA National Headquarters
Robert Rapp, VP of Programs and Services
706 Haddonfield Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
FAX: (856) 661-9797
- For certain programs and services, income limits may apply.
- No fees are charged for MSAA services;
- Physician’s written confirmation of diagnosis of MS; and
- for certain programs and services, income limits may apply.
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumers & Family
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
- Aids for Daily Living
- Mobility Seating/Positioning
- To apply for a MSAA program or service, contact (800) 532-7667, or download the Program Application from the website.
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
- MSAA distributes cooling suits (vest and cooler unit), which are available to patients who qualify. MS research has proven that cooling the body can help lessen the negative effects of heat and humidity on a person with MS.
- The MSAA Equipment Distribution Program offers clients products designed to improve their safety, dignity, mobility, and independence. MSAA provides these products at no charge and ships directly to the client. Items distributed through the program include a variety of bathroom and home safety products such as shower chairs, grab bars and hand rails, as well as, mobility devices including canes, walkers, and wheelchairs. Those applying to the program must include a doctor’s prescription that confirms the person’s diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.