There are no openings to post at this time.
Applications are accepted only for posted vacancies. To be considered for a posted vacancy, please comply with each of the following:
- Include the exact job title for which you are applying.
- Submit a completed and signed TRS Employment Application,
- Submit a current chronological resume, and
- Submit a cover letter specifying how you meet each of the desirable qualifications and competencies, including your salary requirements.
- Application materials will be screened for the purpose of determining who will be selected for an interview.
- TRS conducts a criminal background investigation before an offer of employment is extended. Applicants offered an interview must complete an Authorization for Background Investigation and Release of Liability Form and supply it during the time of interview. TRS is an E-Verify Employer and proof of employment eligibility will be required upon hire in compliance with the laws and regulations of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Social Security Administration.
Last Modified on 11/16/2020