Full Time Employment Opportunities
OTRS Employment Application
Applications are accepted only for posted vacancies. To be considered for a posted vacancy, please comply with each of the following:
- Include the exact job title for which you are applying.
- Submit a completed and signed OTRS Employment Application,
- Submit a current chronological resume, and
- Submit a cover letter specifying how you meet each of the desirable qualifications and competencies, including your salary requirements.
- Employment Applications must be complete, accurate, and signed.
- Applications may be submitted by email, mail, FAX, or personal delivery.
Mail: Human Resources
Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System
PO Box 53524
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
Personal Delivery: 5th Floor
Oliver Hodge Education Building
2500 N. Lincoln Boulevard
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Potential applicants who fail to comply with these application procedures may not be considered as candidates for the position.
- Application materials will be screened for the purpose of determining who will be selected for an interview.
- OTRS conducts a criminal background investigation before an offer of employment is extended. Applicants offered an interview must complete an Authorization for Background Investigation and Release of Liability Form and supply it during the time of interview. OTRS is an E-Verify Employer and proof of employment eligibility will be required upon hire in compliance with the laws and regulations of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Social Security Administration.