AGENCY BUSINESS SERVICES CATALOG
- Process eProcurement (ePro) and source to purchase order that will flow through the procure to pay process.
- Prepare appropriate documents for purchases.
- Ensure purchasing statues, rules and guidelines are followed.
- Determine best procurement method.
- Will use statewide contracts and State Use vendors.
- Ensure proper account codes are used.
- Serve as liaison between client agency and OMES Central Purchasing.
- Provide guidance in assisting in the development of bids and proposals.
- Solicit bids and proposals.
- Advise client agency on the development and revision of procurement procedures.
- Close PO’s.
- Provide purchasing reports as needed.
- Process change orders.
- Complete and process ePro requests on behalf of the agency.
- Process all claims against the agency including travel claims and claims against grants and contracts.
- Ensure that the agency has sufficient funds available from the appropriate accounts to pay claims.
- Process EFT returns for payment from agency’s clearing account.
- Transfer funds between agency accounts as needed and permitted by law.
- Contact agency on a regular basis and meet upon request to discuss the status of revenues, expenditures, contracts and other related fiscal activity.
- Allow the state auditor’s office and OMES Capital Assets Management access to all records and documents in the possession of ABS.
Accounts Receivable / Billing
- Load the billing information in PeopleSoft to generate invoices.
- Mail invoices by best routing as determined by ABS.
- Receive payment for invoices.
- Post payment to invoices.
- Paper checks will be deposited to clearing account, wire transfers will be posted directly to invoices.
- Print past due statements.
- Receive copies of deposit information from client.
- Make deposit entries into PeopleSoft.
- Scan deposit information into PeopleSoft (currently emailing these to the client).
- Process transfers from clearing to funds.
- Provide Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) services with payments coming directly to ABS.
- Serve as liaison between the state budget office and agency.
- Prepare the agency’s Budget Work Program with management support.
- Assist agency in compiling all documents requested by the state budget office.
- Assist agency in preparing OMES Form 47 and Form 47.1.
- Assist the agency in the preparation of its strategic plan/budget request and entry.
- Submit agency’s budget packet and enter all necessary information into the state’s budget system.
- Prepare and process any necessary revisions and transfer requests.
- Provide monthly financial reports within one week after monthly summary reports have been distributed by OMES.
- Provide budget to actual reporting.
- Provide Allotment Budget and Available Cash (ABC) report.
- Provide outstanding encumbrances report.
- Provide 6 Digit expenditure and expenditure detail report.
- Provide summary of receipts and disbursement report.
- Provide additional custom reports upon request.
- Reconcile agency clearing accounts and complete of OMES-11 form.
- Complete approved transfer as prepared.
- Provide clearing account reports.
- Meet with the agency on a regular basis and upon request to discuss the status of revenues, expenditures, contracts and other related fiscal activity.
- Be present at and provide financial reporting to agency boards and/or commissions upon request.
- Provide the agency with financial management support as it relates to following regulatory guidelines and auditing standards.
Last Modified on 10/06/2017