spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  OREC Email Notification  |  OREC Calendar
spacer image
get adobe reader
orec header

Return Checks

If a check is returned to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission a call will be made from the administrative services department.  Instructions will then be given as to the timeline for the check to be replaced.  The check must be replaced with either exact cash, cashiers check, or money order.  You may not replace a returned check with a personal check.  The OREC is not able to accept replacement funds before the insufficient check has been returned.  Checks are automatically sent through twice by the State Treasurer's Office, therefore we are unable to send it through again.