FM Library: forms, processes, rules & tools
FM Daily Rental
FM Monthly Lease
FM Vehicle Service
Fleet Contracts & Services
Vehicle Owning Agencies
MONTHLY LEASE PROGRAM
Monthly Lease Rate Insurance Coverage Maintenance Fuel Tracking Lease vs. POV Lease Request
Monthly Lease Rate
Monthly rate and mileage includes:
- replacement value of a vehicle
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- comprehensive and collision insurance
Monthly bill includes:
- lease rate based on minimum 1,000 miles per month utilization
- fuel cost
- toll charges
- incidental costs i.e. deductible for at fault vehicle damage, specific equipment or accessories installation
- Liability [See 51 O.S. § 154(A)] (provided by agency standard liability coverage through Risk Management): The total liability of the state . . . on claims within the scope of The Governmental Tort Claims Act, arising out of an accident or occurrence . . . shall not exceed:
- Twenty-five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) for any claim or to any claimant who has more than one claim for loss of property arising out of a single act, accident, or occurrence;
- Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, . . . to any claimant for a claim for any other loss arising out of a single act, accident, or occurrence. The limit of liability for the state . . . shall not exceed one Hundred Seventy-five Thousand Dollars ($175,000). . . .
- One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) for any number of claims arising out of a single occurrence or accident.
- Risk Management’s Auto Liability Program provides insurance coverage to state employees while in the Scope of Employment only; it does not cover any individual failing to meet the definition of an employee under Oklahoma Governmental Tort Claims Act. (Refer to the following: 51 O.S. 151 et seq.; 51 O.S. § 152 (7); 51 O.S. § 152 (12); 51 O.S. 152.1 (A) and (B); 51 O.S. 153 (A) and (B); 51 O.S. § 155, specifically exemption 18 related to contractors.)
- FMD Vehicle Physical Damage (provided by Fleet Management through Risk Management): Coverage is provided by Fleet Management and included in vehicle lease; however, loss caused by a driver may result in:
- separate charges back to the agency (Risk Management policy deductible is $2,500.00)
- additional constraints on a driver imposed by the Risk Management Division (defensive driving class within 6 months of an incident)
- Comprehensive regular vehicle maintenance is included in the monthly rate.
- Any additional service caused by agency vehicle customization requirements or driver negligence are subject to separate charges (DCAM-PROCESS-FM-G001).
- Monthly rate also includes one (1) regular car wash per month, more frequent services are billed (scheduling car wash at Fleet Management Facility, 405-521-2204, is appreciated)
The FMD lease rate does NOT include the cost of fuel. However, every FM-owned vehicle is provided a Fleet Card. Drivers must use Level 3 gas stations (DCAM-PROCESS-FM-F001). Eligible fuel stations:
Every leased, FM-owned vehicle is equipped with a GPS device that reports vehicle performance and enables vehicle location when road assistance is requested.
Lease vs. Mileage Reimbursement/POV
Feature coverage for vehicles used for State business:
||Personally Owned Vehicle
|Vehicle Physical Damage Coverage
||Providing a driver complies with the conditions of the Driver Responsibility Certification (DCAM-FORM-FM-015C).
|Liability insurance applies only to the extent the employee is in the scope of employment at the time of the accident; report accidents to the Risk Management Department.
|Vehicle Physical Damage (Comprehensive & Collision) coverage for accidents, theft, or natural disaster is not provided by the State for personal vehicles when the personal vehicle is used for state business. If a driver desires to have a personal vehicle covered for physical damage (Comprehensive & Collision), the driver will need to purchase this coverage from a private insurance provider.
|Fleet Management Division does not provide wrecker services for personal vehicles, even if used in the scope of employment.
In order to lease a vehicle from Fleet Management: