FM Library: forms, processes, rules & tools
FM Daily Rental
FM Monthly Lease
FM Vehicle Service
Fleet Contracts & Services
Vehicle Owning Agencies
ABOUT FLEET MANAGEMENT DIVISION
Fleet Management was created to oversee the acquisition, lease, operation, maintenance, repair, and disposal of the vehicles needed to conduct the state's business. Fleet's mission also includes fuel sales at a cost less than the private sector, a rental fleet available to state agencies and a maintenance facility necessary to repair state agency vehicles.
Fleet Management is a competitive enterprise and does not receive any appropriated funds to support its core mission.
- Sound financial systems and practices to support FM's services by ensuring accurate and accountable financial performance.
- Provide efficient services that meet the customers' needs.
- Provide accurate and consistent count of all state owned motor vehicles, operational data and utilization.
- Effectively manage the operating cost of the entire fleet of state owned motor vehicles.
- Provide opportunities for each Fleet Management employee.
- Manage Fleet Management staff effectively.
Last Modified on 09/11/2014