CAP Bids & Drawings
CAP Registration Lists
State Environmental Abatement Program
Elevator Maintenance Program
Roof Asset Management Program
Performance-Based Efficiency Program
On Call Consultants Program
CONSTRUCTION AND PROPERTIES
"The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly."
John F. Kennedy
Plan, program and deliver construction and real estate services to support the current and long range facility needs of state agencies.
Construction and Properties (CAP) was created by the legislature to assist state agencies and serve as the contracting authority for building design and construction services.
Overview of Resources
To learn more about CAP, the following links are available from this web page:
- About CAP: Provides an overview of CAP’s services, along with statutory references for each of CAP’s major responsibilities.
- Contact CAP: Directory of phone numbers and e-mail addresses arranged by function of that staff position.
- Forms: Searchable directory of downloadable forms and instructions used when doing business with CAP.
- CAP Library: Policies and historical listing of presentations on Doing Business with CAP and announcements for agency customers and construction vendors.
- CAP Bids & Requisition Tracking: Searchable directory of agency requisitions, open bid solicitations and awarded contracts.
- CAP Registration Lists: Design Consultants, Construction Managers and Design-Build Firms registered to do business with the State (unofficial), with reference to the required registration forms.
- Related Topics: Download Title 61 of the Oklahoma Statutes, CAP Administrative Rules, lists and instructions.
What’s New at CAP
- High Performance Buildings: Going Green! Guidelines to administer HB 3394 are now in place and apply to most major construction projects. Contact CAP at project inception for more information.
Last Modified on 03/06/2017