Land Records Clerk
The Land Records Clerk facilitates the efficient day to day administration of land records recording functions and duties. The Land Records Clerk helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs and assists the public, county managers and elected officials with land records requests and issues.
The Land Records Clerk has partial responsibility for these areas:
• Provides exceptional customer service to the public by assistance with inquiries in person, and via telephone, mail and e-mail.
• Record and index all qualified documents when presented for processing (regardless of method presented) in a timely and courteous manner.
• Assists the public with operation of research computer stations, printers and fax as well as use of index registers as needed.
• Works closely with the Treasurer’s Office relating to mortgages and documentary stamps.
• Responsible for reconciliation of daily deposits and delivery to Treasurer’s Office.
• Maintain daily reports and logs regarding file documentation and documentary stamps for all deeds filed.
• Responsible for maintenance of Escrow accounts as well as applicable end of month reporting.
• Responsible for recording/indexing of pre-1995 documentation for online access by the public.
• Provides daily transaction disk for Abstract Companies and County Assessor.
• Process monthly payments to OTC and Treasurer.
• Participates in employee safety program.
• Assists employee relations and communication.
• Facilitates the day-to-day efficient operation of the land records office.
Skills/Qualifications: Computer skills required. Also must demonstrate Administrative Skills, Verbal Communication, Strong Organizational and File Maintenance Skills, Ability to Multi-task and Organize, Must Demonstrate Professionalism, and Teamwork.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Sheriff Department Employment Application
Growing from "Good" to "Great"!