Employment Applications - ** Please note the Sheriff's office requires a specialized application.
Employment Application for all offices except Sheriff Office.
Sheriff Department Employment Application
Please submit applications and resumes to Charity Bardell
Land Records Clerk
Department: County Clerk
Reports to: Land Records Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $2000-$2500 per month
The Land Records Clerk facilitates the efficient day to day administration of land records recording functions and duties. The Land Records Clerk helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs and assists the public, county managers and elected officials with land records requests and issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides exceptional customer service to the public by assistance with inquiries in person, and via telephone, mail and e-mail.
• Record and index all qualified documents when presented for processing (regardless of method presented) in a timely and courteous manner.
• Works closely with the Treasurer’s Office relating to mortgages and documentary stamps.
• Responsible for reconciliation of daily deposits and delivery to Treasurer’s Office.
• Maintain daily reports and logs regarding file documentation and documentary stamps for all deeds filed.
• May be responsible for maintenance of Escrow accounts as well as applicable end of month reporting.
• Process monthly payments to OTC and Treasurer.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assists the public with operation of research computer stations, printers and fax as well as use of index registers as needed.
• Responsible for recording/indexing of pre-1995 documentation for online access by the public.
• Provides daily transaction disk for Abstract Companies and County Assessor.
• Participates in the Oklahoma State University County Officers Training Program.
• Participates in employee safety program.
Skills/Qualifications: Administrative Skills, Verbal Communication, Strong Organizational and File Maintenance Skills, Ability to Multi-task and Organize, Must Demonstrate Professionalism, and Teamwork.
Computer Skills required.
Growing from "Good" to "Great"!