Date: April 15, 2015
Location: Dept. of Rehabilitation Services, State Office Headquarters
3535 N.W. 58th Street, Oklahoma City, OK. Fourth (4th) floor SILC office Conference Room
1. Irene Martin, Council Coordinator
Call to Order
2. Irene Martin
Statement: Governor's Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meeting Act. On March 24th, 2015, Special Meeting Notice was posted with Secretary of State.
Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum
3. Welcome and introductions
4. Executive Order 2015-11. Review and discussion of Council restructure
5. Discussion and possible action to select Chair and Vice Chair
6. Discussion and possible action to pass the gavel to new Chair
7. Discussion and possible action to select Advisory Committee for three-year term
8. Next quarterly scheduled meeting is May 21st, 2015, 10:30am.
9. No new business will be entertained.
All regular quarterly meetings were posted to the Secretary of State Meeting Notices Website before December 15, 2014.
All meetings are open to the public.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Time of Meetings
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
AMENDED CONFERENCE ROOM LOCATION:
Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services, State Office Headquarters
3535 N.W. 58th Street, AMENDED CONFERENCE ROOM: FOURTH (4th) Floor, SILC Office.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112
This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Avenue. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers Complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building. Entrances are on north and south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building and a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building. Use the "handicap" button to activate automatic door opener. From the lobby, take elevators to FOURTH floor. Exit elevators and turn right, then right again.. The 4th floor, SILC office conference room will be on the left.