QUARTERLY MEETING AGENDA
Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council
Date: August 19, 2015
Time: 10:30 a.m. to noon.
Location: Department of Rehabilitation Services, State Office Headquarters
3535 N.W. 58th Street, Oklahoma City, Okla. Second (2nd) floor conference room
Directions: This office is located just south of Northwest Expressway. Enter from North Portland Ave. Turn east on NW 58th into Landmark Towers complex. Proceed to the third Landmark Towers Building. Enter the building on north or south side of the building. There is handicapped parking on the east side of the building, as well as a wheelchair ramp that will take you back around to the south side of the building. Take elevators to second floor--Suite 200.
Exit elevators and turn right, then left down a short hallway. The 2nd floor conference room will be on the right.
1. Gertrude Bowler, Council Chair
Call to Order
2. James Allen, Vice-Chair: Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum
3. Irene Martin, Council Coordinator
Statement: The Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meetings Act. The Meetings Schedule for the year was posted in December, 2014, to Secretary of State and the Council’s websites. Today’s agenda was posted to the Council’s website and the front window of meeting location at least 24 hours in advance of meeting.
4. Welcome by Chair and Introductions of members and guests
5. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of May 21, 2015, meeting (Attachment)
6. Discussion and possible action to approve minutes of July 23, 2015, special meeting (Attachment)
7. Governor’s Commendations Awarded
8. Irene Martin: MyRide Website Migration Project Update
9. Discussion of Revenue Enhancement Plan for State Fiscal Year ’16
10. Discussion and possible action to approve revision to Council’s FY’16 budget (Attachment)
11. Trent Gibson: Pilot Project to use school buses for community transportation
12. Irene Martin: Discussion of INCOG’s recent call for proposals and possible submission of a DRS MyRide Voucher grant proposal in the future: call for support
13. Election of new Vice-Chair
14. Discussion and possible action to approve/deny a process for selection of Advisory Committee Members
15. Next regularly scheduled meeting Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 10:30 a.m., same location.
16. New Business (Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting)