Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council
Regular Meeting November 13, 2014, 10:30a.m.—noon
Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped --300 N.E. 18th St., Oklahoma City
1. Call to Order
Chair –Mike Van Pelt
2. Roll Call of Members and Establishment of a Quorum
Irene Martin for Vice Chair—Bob Brandenburg
3. Statement that the Governor’s Oklahoma United We Ride Council is in compliance with the Open Meeting Act.
Irene Martin for Bob Brandenburg
4. Welcome and introductions of members and guests
Chair –Mike Van Pelt
5. Introduction of Special Speaker: Debbie McGlasson, Pelivan Transit Director, Grand Gateway Economic Development Association –Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative Grants Update
6. Congratulations to two members!
7. Report of Attendance at SouthWest Transit Association’s Marketing Workshop, Sept. 15-16, 2014, Norman, OK.
8. Report of Attendance at DRS 2014 Expo, October 22, 2014, Metro Technology Center, Oklahoma City, OK
9. Report of Request for Ethics Interpretation
Irene (see attached OSCN Found Document: Request for Ethics Interpretation)
10. Schedule of 2015 Council Meetings and New Meeting Location: 3535 N,W. 58th Street, Suite 200, OKC, OK
This information must be posted on websites of UWR Council and Office of the Secretary of State by December 15, 2014. All meetings are from 10:30 a.m. to noon. (See attachment for directions.)
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
11. Report of MyRide—Statewide Website Status
• Website application agreement finalized with Oklahoma Interactive
• Call-Center Scope of Work agreement finalized between Dept. of Rehabilitation Services and HeartLine.
• Procurement of toll-free number pending
12. Review and Discussion with Possible Vote to Approve the August 14, 2014, Council Meeting Minutes (attached)
13. Chairman’s Appointment of the Council Plans Review Committee. Committee will review and update the 2012 Strategic Action Plan and Marketing and Outreach Plan to present to the Council at February 12, 2015 meeting.
14. New Business (Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting)