Healthy Schools Incentive Grants Application Instructions
The application for HSIG is closed for 2013.
School Districts intending to submit an application should first contact Sharon Howard, Program Manager at email@example.com or at 405-512-6231 or 405-651-4289.
ALL districts are asked to submit the following information:
- Cover page, Click here
- School District Name
- District Enrollment Numbers and Average Daily Attendance Numbers
- Applicant name, job title, contact information (phone, email, district address)
- List of Schools and level of certification received from Certified Healthy Schools Program
- Signature of Applicant
- Signature of Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent/Grants Manager
- Incentive Criteria Met
- Applicant will submit documentation demonstrating fulfillment of required incentive grant criteria
- Please submit a paper copy of the Application and Supporting Documentation required in the grant criteria. Additional supporting documentation such as photos, newsletters, news articles, staff notifications etc., may be submitted on a flash drive or CD.
- Documentation supporting the grant criteria may be in the form of written policies, regulations, guidelines, reports, agreements, resources, committee rosters, action plans, sample communications, trainings, activities, photographs, etc.
- Examples of required documentation for each criterion are included in the Healthy Schools Incentive Grants District Checklist Attachment A, click here.
- Provide a brief description on how the incentive funds will be used. Funds are to be used to promote health and wellness initiatives
- Summary Budget for the intended use of the funds. Click here.
- Submit a hard copy or CD of the Application package to:
Program Manager, Healthy Schools incentive Grants
Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust
3800 N. Classen Blvd, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK73118
Phone:405-521-6231 or 405-651-4289