Proposals are accepted at any time. The TSET Board of Directors typically meets on a quarterly basis. To allow time for an appropriate review of each proposal, applicants may anticipate a decision on a brief proposal within six months to one year.
All applicants are asked to submit the following information:
A. Cover page (Click here for form)
The cover page will provide information regarding the proposed project and organization including the purpose of the project, amount of the funding request, other sources and amounts of funding for the project, and proposed start and end dates.
B. Proposal narrative - up to 10 pages - which provides the following brief descriptions:
- Applicant organizations's mission, governance structure, and history
- Specific TSET goals the project will address
- Statement of the problem or need to be addressed by the project
- Geographic area to be served by the project
- Demographic data and issues affecting the proposed target population(s)
- A description of the key components of the project - specific aims or goals, strategic approach, partners involved, staffing and organization
- Expected outcomes and how they will be measured
- Description of leveraged resources including other project funders and their requirements
- If applicable, how the project will be sustained both financially and organizationally at the conclusion of TSET funding.
C. Proposal Attachments:
- Budget worksheets consisting of a Summary Budget Form for each year of the funding being requested and a detailed Budget Narrative Justification for each of the first two years of funding being requested.
- Projected workplan - timeline, activities leading to specific outcomes, deliverables
- If a join project, attach letters from each participating organization and describe each organization's role.
- All applicants must complete and submit the "Certification of Non-Acceptance of Tobacco Funds" form with their proposals.
D. Submit, in hard copy, the original and two copies, along with a CD of the Proposal Package. Submit to:
Director of Grants and Programs
Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust
3800 N. Classen Blvd., Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Toll Free: 1-866-530-8738