Agenda - February 24, 2010
Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust Fund Board of Directors
Regular Board Meeting
February 24, 1010
3800 N. Classen
Second Floor Conference Room
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Contact: Dorothy Antwine (405) 820-6982
1. Open Meeting Act Announcement and Call to Order – Casey Killblane, Chair
2. Approval of Minutes of the November 17 and 18, 2009 Regular Board Meeting and Retreat
3. Board of Investors Update – Travis Monroe, Director of Agency Services, State Treasurer’s Office
a. Update from the February 10, 2010 Meeting of the Board of Investors
4. Chair’s Report – Casey Killblane
a. Review of Board Meeting Dates for 2010
5. Director’s Report – Tracey Strader, Executive Director
a. Recent Training Events
6. Program Development Committee Report – Susan Bizé, Committee Chair
a. Discussion and Possible Action on Grant Award for the Oklahoma Center for Adult Stem Cell Research
7. Program Implementation Committee Report – George Foster, O.D., Committee Chair
a. Presentation – Oklahoma Tobacco Research Center, Phase II – Robert Mannel, M.D., Laura Beebe, Ph.D., and D. Robert McCaffree, M.D.
8. Agency Operations Committee – Kenneth Rowe, Committee Chair
a. FY 2010, Second Quarter Budget to Actual
9. Proposed Executive Session
a. Review and discussion of unsolicited proposals, as authorized by the Open Meeting Act – 25 O.S. § 307(b)(7) and as required to preserve confidentiality under 62 O.S. Supp. 2006, § 2309(C)(4).
10. Discussion of Fitness and Nutrition Strategic Planning Efforts
a. Presentation – Fitness and Nutrition in Oklahoma, Results from Assessment and Key Informant Interviews – Liz Schwarte and Mariah Lafleur, Samuels and Associates, Inc.
11. New Business – any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting the agenda [25 O.S. § 311 (A)(9)]
12. Public Comment
NOTE: The Board of Directors may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
*If you need accommodation on the basis of disability, please contact Dorothy Antwine at 405-525-8738 or email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event and we will make arrangements.