|Agenda February 25, 2008|
Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust Fund Board of Directors
a. Announcement of filing of meeting and posting of the agenda in accordance with the Open Meeting Act
2. Approval of Minutes of the November 19, 2007 regular board meeting
3. Proposed Executive Session
a. Discussion with the Attorney General regarding proposed settlement of non©\participating tobacco manufacturer¡¯s adjustment arbitration litigation, as authorized by the Open Meeting Act 25 O.S. 307(B)(4).
4. Consideration and possible vote on items from Executive Session
5. Board of Investors Report ¨C James Wilbanks, Director of Revenue & Fiscal Policy, State Treasurer¡¯s Office
6. Chair¡¯s Report ¨C Kenneth D. Rowe, Chair
a. Ethics Commission reporting
7. Director¡¯s Report ¨C Tracey Strader, Executive Director
a. Communications Updates
8. Evaluation Committee Report ¨C Donald Cooper, M.D., Chair
a. Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline Evaluation Updates
a. Community Program Updates
i. Communities of Excellence Updates
1. Consideration and vote regarding continued funding of an Addressing Tobacco in Specific Populations grant (RFP #0920000003) with the OSU Center for Health Sciences, Tobacco©\Free Zone project.
b. Counter©\marketing updates
i. National Alliance for Tobacco Cessation
1. Consideration and possible vote regarding a contract with the American Legacy Foundation to join the National Alliance for Tobacco Cessation.
ii. Tobacco Stops With Me campaign
1. Consideration and possible vote regarding contract renewal with the Oklahoma State Department of Health Tobacco Use Prevention Service for FY 2009.
c. Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline updates
10. Agency Operations Committee Report ¨C Casey Killblane, Chair
a. FY 2008, Second Quarter Expenditures, Budget to Actual
i. Operating Budget
b. Communities of Excellence Grant Year Closeout
11. Update on tobacco control legislation and policy ¨C Wes Glinsmann, Chair, Oklahoma Alliance on Health or Tobacco
12. Update on Fit Kids Coalition activities, legislation and policy ¨C Anne Roberts, Executive Director, Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy
13. New Business
14. Public Comment
NOTE: The Board of Directors may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.