TSET Board of Directors Agenda
September 9, 2010
Contact: Dorothy Antwine (405) 820-6982
1. Open Meeting Act Announcement and Call to Order – Casey Killblane, Chair
2. Approval of Minutes of the May 18, 2010 Regular Board Meeting
3. Board of Investors Update – Travis Monroe, Director of Agency Services, State Treasurer’s Office
a. Certification of Earnings from FY 2010
4. Chair’s Report – Casey Killblane
a. Introduction of New Board Member, Lisa Nowlin, D.D.S.
5. Director’s Report – Tracey Strader, Executive Director
a. Presentation – Oklahoma Health Improvement Plan Updates – Dr. Terry Cline, Commissioner, and Dr. Lynn Mitchell, Deputy Commissioner for Prevention & Preparedness Services, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
i. Office move
c. Conference Sponsorship Updates
6. Program Development Committee Report – Susan Bizé, Committee Chair
a. Discussion of FY 2011 Funding Approach
7. Program Implementation Committee Report – George Foster, O.D., Committee Chair
a. Presentation – Tobacco Control Evaluation Updates, Cumulative Helpline Report and Tobacco Stops With Me Evaluation Findings – Laura Beebe, Ph.D., OU College of Public Health, Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
i. Communities of Excellence in Tobacco Control (Wave I)
d. Discussion and Possible Action on New Program Officer Position
i. Services for Youth ages 13-17
8. Proposed Executive Session
a. Review and discussion of proposals in response to the Request for Proposals for the Communities of Excellence in Tobacco Control (Wave III) (RFP# TSET 092-4), as authorized by the Open Meeting Act – 25 O.S. § 307(b)(7) and as required to preserve confidentiality under 62 O.S. Supp. 2006, § 2309(C)(4).
9. Proposed Executive Session
a. Board of Directors to discuss evaluation of the executive director and salaries of the executive director and staff – as authorized by 25 O.S. § 307(B)(1).
10. Consideration and possible vote on items from Executive Session
a. Proposals in response to the Request for Proposals for the Communities of Excellence in Tobacco Control Program, Wave III (RFP# TSET 092-4)
11. Agency Operations Committee – Kenneth Rowe, Committee Chair
a. FY 2010, Fourth Quarter Budget to Actual
i. Operating Budget
b. Consideration and Possible Action on FY 2011 Final Budgets
i. Operating Budget
12. New Business – any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting the agenda [25 O.S. § 311 (A)(9)]
13. Public Comment