Joint Meeting of the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust Fund
Board of Investors and Board of Directors
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Oklahoma State Capitol
Blue Room, Second Floor
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Contact: Dorothy Antwine (405) 820-6982
Susan Eubanks (405) 521-3191
1. Open Meeting Act Announcement of filing of meeting and posting of the agenda– The Honorable Ken Miller, State Treasurer, and Chair, Board of Investors, and Ken Rowe, Chair, Board of Directors
2. Call to Order and opening remarks – State Treasurer Ken Miller, Chair, Board of Investors and Ken Rowe, Chair, Board of Directors
3. Introductions – State Treasurer Ken Miller
4. Update on status of annual audit – Nate Atchison, CPA, Finley & Cook
5. Presentation – History of the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust – D. Robert McCaffree, M.D., former founding Chair, Board of Directors
6. Discussion and possible action on reductions and increases to the FY 2011 certified earnings – State Treasurer Ken Miller
7. Discussion and possible action on earnings from previous years – State Treasurer Ken Miller
8. Discussion and possible action on Allocation of Earnings policy – Ken Rowe
9. Presentation – Program accomplishments and future direction – Tracey Strader, Executive Director, Oklahoma TSET
10. Presentation - Investment operations, policy and strategies – Don Stracke, New England Pension Consultants
11. Public Comment
12. Adjournment – State Treasurer Ken Miller and Ken Rowe
NOTE: The Board of Directors or Board of Investors may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
*If accommodations are needed on the basis of disability, please contact Dorothy Antwine at 405-521-3887 or email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event and we will make arrangements.