State Pledge Forms
The following is a list of forms required for financial institutions to execute when pledging securities or collateral instruments to secure State deposits, and instructions for filling them out. These forms are in the Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have the software, please click on the Adobe icon located below.
Please click on the underlined text to download the individual documents.
Instructions (please read first)
Instructions for filling out Pledge Agreement. Instruction 1
Instructions for pledging Letters of Credit from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka. Instruction 2
Instructions for pledging, releasing & substitution of collateral securities:
a. Pledging through the Federal Reserve. Instruction 3
b. Pledging through a Safekeeping Bank. Instruction 4
- Instructions for pledging, releasing and substitution of Surety Bonds through the Kansas Bankers Surety Company. Instruction 5
- Pledge Agreement for Funds Held on Deposit. OST Form 95-005
- Certification of Adoption of [Directors' or Loan Committee's] Resolution. OST Form 95-006
- Collateral Securities Pledge Form -- State. OST Form 95-007
- Certification of Removal and/or Appointment of Duly Authorized Bank Officers. OST Form 95-008
- Collateral Instruments Pledge Form -- State. OST Form 95-009
In order to view or print these pages you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0. To obtain this free software, click the link below: