New Benefits for Preventive Services
The document ‘Preventive Services for 2013’ is available for download at www.sib.ok.gov/providers. The following is a summary of the benefit changes:
- Immunization administration fee
- Well-woman visits
- Gestational diabetes screenings protect pregnant women from one of the most serious pregnancy-related diseases
- Domestic and interpersonal violence screening and counseling
- FDA-approved contraceptive methods, and contraceptive education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support, supplies, and counseling
- HPV DNA testing for women 30 or older
- Sexually transmitted infections counseling for sexually-active women
- HIV screening and counseling for sexually-active women
Additional information on this subject is available on the home page of this website.
Note: When using a non-Network provider, these services will be covered according to Plan benefits.