You can fill out and print the form online but it cannot be saved online. If you want to save your work, you must save the document to your computer. For your convenience we will provide links to download compressed versions of the PDF application forms as well as in Microsoft Word format.
NOTE: ANY ALTERATIONS MADE TO THE APPLICATION FORMS (OTHER THAN RESPONSES) WILL RENDER THEM INVALID.
Read these instructions CAREFULLY before you begin:
1. If you do not have the latest version of Acrobat Reader, get it before you proceed.
2. Acrobat Reader will open the Application in your browser window.
Note to Applicants with a Windows version prior to Windows95:
You may need to save our online form to your local computer, open Acrobat Reader and the file respectively, then follow the remaining instructions below.
3. You can begin to fill in the Application by clicking your mouse in the places requesting information.
4. Some fields are "check boxes" and a click of your mouse will leave a "check" or an "X" in that field.
5. The other fields are "text" fields and you fill them in just like typing in your word processor. You can navigate through these fields by using the mouse or the "Tab" key.
6. Upon completing the Application online, you may print it from your browser (or Acrobat Reader if the note in Step 3 applied to you).
7. Mail the completed Application with the required fees and any attachments to the address at the top of the form.