ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE TYPEWRITTEN OR COMPUTER GENERATED.
February 1, 2013 is the deadline for the April 13, 2013 examination.
August 1, 2013 is the deadline for the October 26, 2013 examination.
Please read all of the following prior to filling out the application.
1. Applications must be received in the Board office or postmarked by the deadline date.
2. Enclose with the application a check for the application fee of $50 made payable to OK St. Bd. for P.E. & L.S. and mail application form to the Board Address found at the top of the application form
3. An official or unofficial transcript of all college work must be provided with the application.
4. After your application is processed and approved by the Board, you will receive an e-mail notification to go to www.ncees.org and register to take the examination and receive your identification number. You will pay an examination fee at that time. NCEES will contact you with information regarding the examination. After your approval you will be expected to sit for the next scheduled exam. If you are unable to sit for the exam, you must contact this office prior to the examination in writing and request a postponement by explaining the reason you are not able to attend including documentation substantiating the claim. This is subject to approval of the Board.
5. The Board will notify applicants of the exam results by mail in the form of a pass/fail notification. DO NOT call the Board office to ask your exam grade. The pass/fail notifications for the April exam will be mailed to examinees in late June, and the October pass/fail notifications will be mailed in January of the following year.
6. The FS examination is a closed book examination. A list of acceptable calculators will be provided to you with your instruction material from NCEES or you may go to www.ncees.org/exams/calculators/ for the most current calculator policy.
7. Application and NCEES fees are non-refundable, unless a review of your application indicates that you are ineligible to sit for the Fundamentals of Surveying Exam.
Special testing accommodations:
Religious and ADA accommodation requests must be received 60 days prior to the exam administration date.
For forms and guidelines, go to http://www.ncees.org/exams/special_accomodations/
To order official preparation material produced by the exam professionals of NCEES, contact:
P.O. Box 1686
Clemson, SC 29633-1686