Oklahoma, www.OK.gov
Oklahoma State Board of Examiners for Long Term Care Administrators - Welcome to OSBELTCA's Home page!
spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
General Inquiries  |  Calendar
spacer image
RSS Feeds


We've been updating several of our forms recently and hope you find these more helpful in that they're actually "fillable" right here on our site.  Please also note that where fees are applicable, most of them are payable online (below) and eventually through our application and renewal portal as well.  


  • Applications (original licensure [also AU], reinstatement, provisional, temporary...) are all made ONLINE now through our PORTAL (enroll first)
  • Assistant Administrator Application Form is no longer available online -  you must also apply through the PORTAL (enroll first)
  • Affidavit for Citizenship Status *
    • * This form is required to be downloaded/printed and scanned and uploaded with your application for licensure
  • Change of Name, Address or Contact Information Form or to change where you are Administrator of Record...
    - This form is no longer in use... to update your information through our portal...your email address is your username and you should have updated your own password by now...
    • If you have need assistance...
      • NHAs - contact Pam at 405-522-1619
      • All others (RC, RC/AL, ADC) - contact Ginger at 405-522-1616
    • The only thing YOU cannot change (of your personal info) is your email address (because that is your USERNAME)
      • If your email address changes, contact us and give us the new one and we will change it
      • This same email address will be the one we use to send notices so it's not only important for your USERNAME but for notices you may receive from us...
  • We have prepared a "Tutorial" for "how to" change your address and employment information...and even to upload documents such as your CE certificates
    • The "Tutorial" is available on the PORTAL page (and opens in a new window)
    • A "Thank you" letter for changing your address is available here...we think we're sharing some pretty good info in this letterand even if you aren't changing your address or place of employment, maybe you will want to look at this info?  It's possible that it might be helpful and keep somebody out of trouble...

  • Endorsement/Reciprocity Licensure Questionnaire (Information letter)(submit one per State licensed...fee associated, payable online below)
  • CEU Approval Request (For organizations planning to teach a course and requesting CEUs approved)



Following are some "common" fees.  Some of these fees are included in the "information letter" linked above.

Administrator University (AU) - $2500.00
Application Fee (AU, licensure) - $100.00 - Applications are good for one year
AIT - $350.00
NAB Review Seminar - $275.00 (optional)
Licensure fee/Annual Renewals - $200.00
Initial Preceptor Training - $300.00 (6 CEUs awarded)
Refresher Preceptor Training - $150.00 (3 CEUs awarded - Preceptorships are renewed every 24 months...36 months if you had a student in that first 24 months)

Our entire fee schedule is published in our "Rules" in OAC 490:1-7-2, Schedule of fees.


Through our
ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM AND we also have the ability for you to REGISTER FOR EVENTS and PAY ONLINE through our "Calendar" which is linked at the top of every page on our site...

(NOTE:  There are additional convenience and transaction fees associated with paying online)

Last Modified on 02/25/2013