OKWIN SITE MAP
- 11/20/2015 - Complete: The statewide scheduled maintenance from 11/17/15-11/19/15 has been successfully completed.
- 11/17/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: The scheduled maintenance for Zone Controller Switch 1 was successful and completed.
- 11/10/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: Statewide
- 11/5/2015 - Complete: The scheduled upgrades on Chickasaw Lighthorse have been completed.
- 11/5/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: On 11/5/2015 at 2:30 PM, we have a firmware upgrade scheduled that will cause all the sites to go into site trunking for approximately 1 to 3 minutes.
- 11/3/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: We will be performing upgrades on 11/5/2015 10:00AM - 12:00PM. Two Chickasaw Lighthorse consoles will be out of service during the software upgrade.
- 10/30/2015 - Site Trunking: The Carney site is intermittently going into site trunking. We have opened a ticket with the circuit provider. We do not have an estimated time of repair.
- 10/28/2015 - Site Trunking: Stillwater has been intermittently site trunking. We have opened a case with the circuit provider. We do not have an estimated time or time length of repair but we do anticipate site trunking to occur during repair. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 10/8/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: The scheduled maintenance has been completed. The site is operational.
- 10/2/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: On 10/8/2015 at 1 PM the 3600 Martin Luther King site will have scheduled maintenance work started. The site will not be functioning, nor will it be in site trunking. Only this site will be affected. Please prepare to utilize backup radio systems if needed. We will notify when the maintenance is complete.
- 9/27/2015 - Completed: The schedule maintenance performed at the OKC (Prime) site was successful. We had little downtime for all sites affected. Everything is back up working.
- 9/25/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: On September 27, 2015 at 8:00am, Shawnee will be taken down for approximately 2-3 hours. The site will not be in site trunking. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 9/22/2015 - Scheduled Maintenance: On 9/27/2015 at 10 am, we will be performing scheduled maintenance at the OKC (Prime) site that will affect the OKC Simulcast (Edmond [Mid-Dan, UCO], Moore, OKC [MLK, I240 & Anderson]) and the Carney, Lexington, and Pink sites. The downtime should be very brief. We will send out an email when the maintenance is complete.
- 5/20/2015 - Help us stay informed of any OKWIN outages or system issues you may be experiencing by using our new Outage Reporting feature.
Have an outage to report? Help us stay informed on system issues affecting you.
NOTIFICATION SIGN UP
Sign up to receive email notifications on upcoming scheduled maintenance, important updates, and other events.
View upcoming scheduled maintenance, important updates, and other events.
Network Operations Center