Information on this page is updated as it becomes available. If you have updates or details about missing information, please contact us.
Hotlines | Insurance Claims | Locate Family
Locator Maps | Road Closures | Shelters and Mass Care
- 2-1-1 Oklahoma
- Homeowners may sign up for volunteer assistance (for short-term and long-term needs) and access community resources
- American Red Cross (Central and Western Oklahoma Region)
- Salvation Army
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID)
- Farmers Insurance
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau
- State Farm
- Safe and Well Listings (American Red Cross)
To check current road conditions, please call the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety's Road Conditions Hotline at 1-888-425-2385 or go to www.dps.state.ok.us. For turnpike information, call the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority at 877-403-7623 or go to www.pikepass.com.