> Financial Data by Fund Type, Function of Government or Agency (all links below open in new window)
> Oklahoma Taxpayer Receipt Function
- SB1980 (2014) provides the Oklahoma Taxpayer Receipt function that accepts an amount or estimated amount of income or sales tax paid during recent tax years in order to calculate an estimate of the percentage and dollar amount of the income or sales tax allocated to various general categories of state spending.
> Search School District Transparency
- Oklahoma Public School Districts’ expenditures, cost descriptions, amounts of funds spent, types of transactions, copies of credit card statements and current per-pupil expenditure figures
> Road Funding
- Selected taxes that are dedicated to road fund expenditures within the state by state agencies, counties and tribal governments. State road funding is also supported by other funding sources that are not included here.
> Search Statewide Contracts and Solicitations
- This utility provides searchable information on statewide contracts and solicitations for the State of Oklahoma
- Statewide contracts are written agreements between the State of Oklahoma and contractors that have been selected to provide a variety of products and services to state and local entities.
- Solicitations are requests for specified products and/or services that are not available on statewide contracts. Responses to solicitations are reviewed and evaluated, and if approved, an award is made to one or more vendors. The solicitations listed on the website have a status of Open, Pending Award, Awarded, and Cancelled.
> Websites (all links below open in new window)
> OKStateStat (link opens in new window)
- Website that provides performance information on state outcomes
> State Auditor and Inspector Reports (all links below open in new window)
> State Tax Expenditure (Tax Credits) Reports
State tax expenditures (tax credits) searchable by taxpayer name, tax year and type of tax credit (expenditure) and intended benefit to the state
> State Economic Development Subsidies
State economic development subsidies searchable by payee name and location, tax year, type of economic development subsidy, and intended benefit to the state
> Tax Delinquencies
- State tax delinquencies by taxpayer name, company and type of tax
> Transparency (all links below open in new window)
The “Financial Data by Fund Type, Function of Government or Agency” as shown above on OpenBooks is available here for current and multiple prior years. Search and download data sets in multiple formats from many State of Oklahoma agencies on the state's open data website, Data.OK.gov (Link opens in a new window). Available data sets include:
- Revenues and expenditures;
- Vendor “checkbook” details;
- Pcard payment details; and
- Payroll details.