Employment Standards Wage & Hour Unit
The Wage & Hour Unit serves as an advocate for Oklahoma's workforce. Employers are required to comply with all federal and state laws regarding compensation. This Unit investigates the validity of wage claims and vigorously pursues payment on behalf of employees when warranted.
Wage & Hour Services
- Customer Service Survey
- Agency Decisions (NOTE: Past decisions may be persuasive but are not binding.)
- Employer's Response Form
- Minimum Wage Poster (notice & links)
- Wage Claim Form - NOTE: forms may not be faxed or e-mailed
- What to expect from a Wage Investigation
Wage & Hour FAQ
- How do I file a wage claim for wages and benefits?
- Are breaks and lunch periods mandatory?
- What is the current minimum wage?
- Are all employers required to pay minimum wage?
- How often does an employer have to pay employees?
- Is my employer required to offer benefits?
- Is my employer required to pay overtime?
- Is my employer allowed to require me to work past my scheduled hours?
- Electronic Payment of wages