MDS Educational Resources
- A Stakeholder's Forum to Improve Care Workshop, February 5, 2014, click for Online Registration or Brochure (.pdf, 112.20 KB file)
- ***FULL***A Stakeholder's Forum to Improve Care Workshop, February 26, 2014, click for Brochure (.pdf, 112.20 KB file)
- MDS 3.0 Part I - An Introduction (CMS Webcast)
Original Air Date: 12/17/2009
Course Description from CMS Web site: This program will be the first of a three-part series focused on providing information on the Minimum Data Set Version 3.0 (MDS 3.0) implemented on October 1, 2010 by nursing homes across the nation.
MDS 3.0 RAI Panel Q&As
In an effort to assist our providers with information from others that may be useful to all; we are posting Q & As from the RAI Panel. The RAI Panel consists of lead RAI Coordinators from all over the US as appointed by CMS. Prior to opening these attachments, please read the following CMS disclaimer that is included in each of the Q & A documents:
This guidance is being provided on this date and in specific response to the submitted question or scenario. The recipient should be aware that guidance regarding the responses to questions may be time-limited, and may be superseded by guidance published by CMS at a later date. It is each provider’s responsibility to stay current with the latest CMS guidance.
- RAI Panel Q&As for October, November and December, 2012 - (.pdf, 317.0 KB file)
- RAI Panel Q&As for January, February and March, 2012 - (.pdf, 194.0 KB file)
- RAI Panel Q&As for August, 2011 - (.pdf, 52.0 KB file)
- RAI Panel Q&As for July, 2011 - (.pdf, 66.0 KB file)
- RAI Panel Q&As for June, 2011 - (.pdf, 134.0 KB file)
QIES Multimedia Resources
- CMS YouTube Training Videos for MDS 3.0 - From the "MDS 3.0 Training Materials" web page, videos are located towards the bottom under "Related Links Outside CMS". MP4 video files are also provided just in case your facility is not able to access the videos via YouTube website.
- MDS 3.0 Corrections YouTube Video, December 2013, click here.
- MDS 3.0 Corrections PowerPoint Slides in .PDF, December 2013, click here. (.pdf, 938.0 KB file)
- MDS 3.0 Corrections Q&A PowerPoint Slides in .PDF, December 2013, click here. (.pdf, 201.0 KB file)