Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

 Sanitarian and Environmental Specialist Applications 

A Note for Reciprocal Registration Applicants

Oklahoma will issue a a full RPS and/or RPES registration to out-of-state individuals who meet the following requirements:

  1. Make application on the "Initial" application above.
  2. Make payment to Oklahoma State Department of Health/OSDH of $25.00 per registration (RPS and/or RPES).
  3. Hold a current out-of-state equivalent registration which was issued under equivalent or greater qualifications than Oklahoma's.
  4. The state/entity issuing the registration must be willing to issue an equivalent registration to an Oklahoma registrant.

In addition, the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) offers a national registration which can be used to also obtain registration in Oklahoma.  Details are available through the official NEHA website.

Creating a State of Health Logo