Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Information Regarding Refunds To the Trauma Care Assistance Revolving Fund

OAC 310:669-5-4 Amendment states:

(b) A distribution entity may also receive an additional collection(s) for care treated as uncompensated on a prior request for distribution report.
(c) When a late collection(s) or an audit or its appeal results in revising data filed in accordance with OAC 310:669-5-1 and 5-2, the distribution entity shall report to the Department according to Department guidelines. Any additional monies received from other sources of funding for a case that was reimbursed by the Trauma Fund must be returned to the Fund and applied towards future disbursements.
[Source: Added at 17 Ok Reg 3465, eff 8-29-2000(emergency); Added at 18 Ok Reg 2047, eff 6-11-20011; Amended at 22 Ok Reg 2440, eff 7-11-2005; Amended at 24 Ok Reg 2025, eff 6-25-2007] Emergency 14

Please Send Your Refund To:  

Oklahoma State Department of Health
Attn: Trauma Fund Refund
PHS—Emergency Systems
P.O. Box 268823
Oklahoma City, OK 73126‐8823

Creating a State of Health Logo