- Make public health information, including statistical, promotional and educational materials, available for Internet access.
- Serve as gateway for review and manage placement of documents for electronic information retrieval.
- Maintain an electronic calendar for public health meetings, conferences and training opportunities.
- Edit and/or produce electronic material for PSAs, educational programs and in-house training.
- Provide videotaping services for conferences, seminars, and inservice training.
- Copy video and audio tapes for training and legal purposes.
- Maintain VCRs, camcorders, TV, audio cassette recorder/players and slide projectors for loan to other service areas.
- Maintain and operate C/Ku band satellite receiver/dish.
- Maintain and operate H.323 video teleconferencing system.