PLEASE BE PATIENT, THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, CALL 405-271-5070.
Public Health Laboratory
Disease and Prevention Services
The Oklahoma State Public Health Laboratory shall implement and provide essential public health laboratory services to State and County Health Departments, Agency Programs, and Private Health Providers consistent with the public health goals of the Oklahoma State Board of Health.
- Analytical services for the State Department of Health, local government and tribal units, health care practitioners, and private citizens;
- Specialized public health laboratory procedures and reference testing;
- Training, technical assistance and consultation for private clinical laboratories of Oklahoma;
- Guidance and training for detection and identification of a terrorist event;
- Applied research and university instruction related to the public health protection mission of the laboratory;
- Pharmacy services to State County Health Departments.
Public Health Meaningful Use Exclusion Letter
Hours of Operation
8am-5pm, Monday - Friday
1000 NE 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1299
24/7 Emergency # 405-406-3511 or 405-271-7457
Last Update - 2/6/13