Who Is Eligible and How To Apply
Who is eligible for WIC?
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently given birth
- Children up to the age of five
Will I qualify for WIC benefits?
You might qualify if you:
- Live in the state of Oklahoma
- Have a family income within program limits
- If you receive Medicaid, SNAP or TANF, you are automatically eligible for WIC benefits.
- Click here for the online prescreening tool to help determine if you qualify.
How do I apply for WIC benefits?
Applying for WIC is easy!
- Call a WIC Clinic near you or call 1-888-655-2942. They will help you schedule an appointment to visit the clinic. The person receiving the benefits will need to attend the appointment. You will need to bring proof of identification, income and address.