||Contact | A-Z Health Index | Events & Meetings|
To Report WIC Program Fraud & Abuse
• Selling or giving away formula, foods, or breast pumps purchased by the WIC Program.
• Selling or giving away formula, foods, or breast pumps on Craig’s List, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, or other social media outlets.
• Falsifying information about income or family size when applying for WIC.
• Accepting WIC for non-WIC approved items.
• Not authorized to accept WIC but do so anyway.
Report fraud by:
Contacting Oklahoma WIC Service
2401 NW 23rd Street, Suite 70
Click Here for form.
All reports will remain anonymous!
Copyright © State of Oklahoma