Janice Thompson, Closed Records Manager
Closed Records is the centralized source of offender information for staff, the public, and state and federal agencies for all discharged offenders using closed records dating prior to statehood. Sources of information include: reception ledgers, reception cards, microfilm, hard copy classification and medical files and data imaged records.
- Responds to inquiries from Federal and State Judicial authorities for information about discharged offender records. Testifies about discharged offender records. Testifies about criminal records in courtroom proceedings to the accuracy of the information provided.
- Releases information regarding closed offender records as provided by law.
- Releases information regarding closed offender medical records as provided by law.
- Assists staff, criminal justice agencies, local, state and federal agencies pertaining to closed offender records.
- Serves as the repository of closed offender field and medical records.
- Conducts Genealogy and Historical Research.
Closed Records Search
To request records or to check the status of a request please contact:
Vacant - (405) 425-2990
Carla Smithen - (405) 425-2982
For additional information: Fax:(405) 425-2963