CE Reporting Procedures
UPDATE! The Board of Dentistry will no longer keep your continuing education. You need to keep track of your CE effective July 1, 2013. You can enter the information in our new online renewal system.
For the link to enter your Continuing Education, please go back to the Home Page.
Here are some helpful hints you need to know before getting logged in to the online system:
- If you are not already familiar with the CE Categories, please print from the link below for reference. It is imperative you get familiar with the categories to ensure you are reporting your CE correctly.
- When attempting to create your account, you will need to use your full legal name or the system will not recognize you. For example, you will need to use William instead of Bill, Angela instead of Angie. Also if you are licensed as a Jr or Sr, you will need to add this suffix to your last name.
- Once you create your username and password, ok.gov will send you an email with a link to officially activate your account. You only have 24 hours to follow the link before you will have to start the process all over again.
- If you have trouble getting logged in, you will need to call the Help Desk at (405) 524-3468. The Board office staff has no access to any usernames and/or passwords.
Be sure and maintain your records for auditing purposes for 6 months after the reporting period is over.
Directions to information concerning CE requirements:
- Click on the Statutes and Rules Tab
- Click on Rules
- Scroll to Chapter 25
For reporting period July 1, 2013-June 30,2016: