CE Reporting Procedures
UPDATE! The Board of Dentistry will no longer keep your continuing education. You need to keep track of your CE effective July 1, 2013. You can enter the information in our new online renewal system.
For the link to enter your Continuing Education, please go back to the Home Page.
Here are some helpful hints you need to know before getting logged in to the online system:
- If you are not already familiar with the CE Categories, please print from the link below for reference. It is imperative you get familiar with the categories to ensure you are reporting your CE correctly.
- When attempting to create your account, you will need to use your full legal name or the system will not recognize you. For example, you will need to use William instead of Bill, Angela instead of Angie. Also if you are licensed as a Jr or Sr, you will need to add this suffix to your last name.
- Once you create your username and password, ok.gov will send you an email with a link to officially activate your account. You only have 24 hours to follow the link before you will have to start the process all over again.
- If you have trouble getting logged in, you will need to call the Help Desk at (405) 524-3468. The Board office staff has no access to any usernames and/or passwords.
Be sure and maintain your records for auditing purposes for 6 months after the reporting period is over.
- Download CE Course Sponsor Reporting form (.pdf, 1 pp, 48 KB) - NOT FOR REPORTING OF INDIVIDUAL CE HOURS
- Download CE course Sponsor Application (.pdf, 1 pp, 51 KB)- If you wish to sponsor a Continuing Education course, please fill out this application and send back to the Board with a copy of your course syllabus. Once this application is approved, a signed copy of the application will be mailed back to the address listed on the application.
- Continuing Education Categories- **YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW THESE CATEGORIES BEFORE YOU CAN REPORT YOUR CE ONLINE!!!!**
For any questions regarding CE, please email Brittany.Parrott@dentistry.ok.gov.
Why do I need to sign in at my CE Courses if I have to report my own CE?
The sign in sheets at your CE Courses are not for reporting purposes, they are for auditing purposes. By having these sign-in sheets in the Board office, this will allow us to perform internal audits. If you do not sign the sign in sheet, you can still report the course, but if you get audited and you are not on the list, the Board will contact you and it will be your responsibility to provide proof of course completion.