Oklahoma, www.OK.gov Oklahoma Educational Lottery Commission

Skip Nav Skip to Search



421 N.W. 13th, Suite 290
Oklahoma City, OK 73103

Risk Management



The Risk Management Division within the Department of Central Services provides liability coverage for the following:

  • State vehicles
  • Personal vehicles
  • Tort
  • D&O
  • Property
Frequently Asked Questions Q: What do I do if I'm in an accident while working for the state?
A: Call local authorities to ensure that an objective report is filed to protect yourself and the state. Notify Risk Management within 24 hours.
Q: What should I do if I or my office has been threatened with a lawsuit?
A: Notify Risk Management.
Q: Does Risk Management provide comprehensive coverage for state vehicles or for my personal vehicle?
A: No - Only liability is provided for damage to others, caused by state employees working in their official capacity.
Interesting Facts
  • Vehicle damage caused by backing into another vehicle is the most commonly filed claim with Risk Management. Please look twice before backing!

Related Topics