District Services and Human Resources
District Employee Benefits Information
Welcome to the information page for Oklahoma Conservation District employee benefits. Due to state budget cuts much of your benefits information is only available in electronic format instead of the paper guides previously offered. We have done our best to provide you with what you need to know to make your benefit selections and meet deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Akia Hankins in the HR Department.
Oklahoma Public Employees Retirement System Handbook
Oklahoma Public Employees Retirement System Benefit Calculator
Option period for selecting Calendar Year 2015 benefits closes October 31, 2014
Oct 06, 2014 You should have received your enrollment forms in the mail by now. If not, contact HR.
Oct 31, 2014 Tobacco Attestation must be completed online: http://www.ok.gov/sib/Tobacco_Free.html
Oct 31, 2014 Life insurance forms due to HR to sign and send to insurance group (only required if you are increasing or decreasing your life insurance).
- Contact HR for a life insurance form, if you are changing beneficiaries.
- The original life insurance form is required. Copies will not be accepted.
- Your request will be rejected by the insurance group if it is late.
- If you are not making any changes, please write “NO CHANGE” on the top of your form, sign it, date it, and return to HR.
- Do not fax AND scan your forms. Please do one or the other. Scan is preferred, as the facsimiles are difficult to read.
- Benefits allowance for 2015 is the same as in 2014.
- If you OPT- OUT of all insurance every year (because you have or will have other group coverage) you must do so every year.
- Some costs have increased and some have decreased. Please review this all rate AND deductible information for your plans.
- Directors are only eligible for Health and Dental and they pay their own premiums monthly directly to the insurance group.
- HealthChoice S account name has changed to High Deductible Health Plan (aka HDHP); same plan with new name.
- CommunityCare has changed. It is only available in limited zip codes.. If you are enrolled in CommunityCare and it is no longer provided in your zip code, you should select other coverage. If you do not make another selection you will default to HealthChoice High.
- HealthChoice Basic and Alternative out of pocket maximums are incorrect in the guide. Note the changes to the benefits enrollment guide in the benefits grid on page 13. The medical out-of-pocket maximum for these plans is as follows:
HealthChoice Basic Alternative
Benefits Year 2015
Most links open PDF documents
2015 District Employee Benefits Option Guide
2015 Monthly Benefit Allowance
2015 Monthly Insurance Premiums
Benefits Year 2014
Most links open PDF documents
2014 District Insurance Plan changes
2014 Insurance Premiums
2014 District Employee Benefits Option Guide
2014 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
(See page 27 of the District Employees Benefits Option Guide for dental plan comparisons)
Assurant Dental State of OK Freedom Preferred Smile
Assurant Dental State of OK Heritage Plus Smile
Assurant Dental State of OK Heritage Secure Smile
Assurant Dental Heritage Provider Directory
Delta Dental Plan Options
Cigna Dental (Prepaid)
See page 27 of your EBOG (District) Employee Benefits Option Guide
See page 28-31 of Employee Benefits Option Guide for more information and links to plan websites.
Vision Care Direct Vision Plan
PVCS Vision Plan
VSP Vision Plan
Superior Vision Plan
United Healthcare Vision Plan
Humana Vision Plan- See page 4 of the Vision Guide document (above under vision plans)
Other Helpful Links and Information
Summary of Benefits
HealthChoice Member Services
www.sib.ok.gov or www.healthchoiceok.com
Call 1-405-717-8780 or toll-free 1-800-752-9475.
TDD users call 1-405-949-2281 or toll-free 1-866-447-0436.
Health Savings Account (HSA) Information
Printable Tobacco Attestation Form
Online Tobacco Attestation Form
- To request a paper tobacco attestation be mailed to you, call 1-800-752-9475.
- NOTE: Failure to compete the tobacco attestation by the deadline will automatically default the employee's enrollment to HealthChoice High Alternative plan or Basic Alternative plan and the out of pocket maximum and deductible will be $250.00 higher.
Free $200 for HealthChoice members
Free Vaccination Clinics
(For those participating in a state insurance health plan only. Call locations for times and see the link for more details.)
If you have AFLAC products we will be contacting you individually in the coming days with sign up information for the coming year. If you don’t have it and are interested please email Akia to be put in contact with a representative.