||Dec. 1, 2011
||The State of Oklahoma has initiated a program aimed at improving and enhancing its current public safety broadband communications capability. The program will take a multi-agency approach to unified interoperable communications across the State of Oklahoma to include cost effective broadband communication services to first responders and public safety agencies, as well as other government agencies such as public works, transportation agencies and other critical infrastructure agencies.
- RFP (.pdf, 38 pp, 316 KB)
- Amendment I: Word (5 pp, 96 KB) | PDF ( 5 pp, 107 KB)
- Appendix I (.pdf, 31 pp, 3.40 MB)
- Appendix II (.pdf, 15 pp, 1.2 MB)
- Appendix III (.pdf, 2 pp, 21.4 KB)
- Appendix IV ( .pdf, 4 pp, 46 KB)
- Attachment I (.xls, 1 p, 30.5 KB)
- DCS Form 004: Word (1 p, 105 KB) | PDF (1 p, 45 KB)
- DCS Form 076 (.doc, 1 p, 113 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.