||Nov. 29, 2012
The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services / ISD Procurement Division on behalf of the State of Oklahoma Lottery Commission (OLC) is currently accepting proposals for a comprehensive solution for online and/or instant ticket operations.
- RFP (.doc, 53 pp, 406 KB | .pdf, 53 pp, 526 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 66 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.doc, 28 pp, 255 KB | .pdf, 28 pp, 223 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.doc, 26 pp, 219 KB | .pdf, 26 pp, 201 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.doc, 4 pp, 57.5 KB | .pdf, 4 pp, 43 KB)
- OMES Form 004 (.doc, 1 p, 99 KB)
- OMES Form 076 (.doc, 1 p, 107 KB)
- Original PO Contract July 2005 (.pdf, 1 p, 68 KB)
- OLC Strategic Plan 2012-09-18 (.pdf, 5 pp, 81 KB)
- EOP-PS's (Games 259-291) (.pdf, 34 pp, 807 KB)
- OLC Org Chart (.pdf, 1 p, 66 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OSF-ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.