||March 22, 2012
The State Oklahoma of Office of State Finance ISD Procurement is currently accepting proposals on behalf of the State of Oklahoma Department of Libraries for a 45 library location license (s) for access via the internet to the following materials:
Academic tutoring and career mentoring services that are targeted to students and job seekers of all ages. Materials may come from sources such as magazine articles, eBooks, online tutorials, practice testing for school and career, experts in their field, webinars, and current events.
- RFP (.pdf, 25 pp, 256 KB)
- Attachment A (.pdf, 2 pp, 54 KB)
- Amendment 1: Word (3 pp, 105 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 59 KB)
- Amendment 2: Word (3 pp, 115 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 91 KB)
- OSF Form 004ISD: Word (1 p, 99 KB | PDF (1 p, 50 KB)
- OSF Form 076ISD: Word (1 p, 115 KB | PDF (1 p, 71 KB)
- DCS Form CP O53 Section 4-3 & Instructions (link opens in new window)
- Clarification (.doc, 1 p, 28.5 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OSF-ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.