||July 31, 2013
||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), an agency of the State of Oklahoma, issues this solicitation to define the state's minimum service requirements and solicit offers capable of meeting the service requirements to provide Oracle Hyperion implementation services for its ENCORE Project as described in Section C.2, Scope of Work, in this solicitation. OMES’s objective is to obtain services that represent the best value for OMES and the State of Oklahoma according to the terms and conditions listed in this solicitation.
- RFP (.pdf, 32 pp, 441 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 8 pp, 106 KB)
- Attachment 1 (.xls, 92 KB)
- Attachment A (.doc, 24 pp, 211 KB)
- Attachment B (.pdf, 7 pp, 146.5 KB)
- Attachment C (.pdf, 1 p, 65 KB)
- Attachment D (.pdf, 1 p, 40 KB)
- Attachment E (.pdf, 1 p, 85 KB)
- Attachment F (xls, 696 KB)
- Attachment G (xls, 58.5 KB)
- Attachment H (pdf, 1 p, 125 KB)
- State technology standards
- Sample governor's recommended budget
- Sample Historical Budget Book (submitted with the Governor?s budget)
- Sample State CAFR
- Sample Single Audit (which includes the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards that is prepared by CAFR group)
- OKStateStat - New website (implemented in February 2013) that is the beginning of performance metrics
- Sample Budget Request Forms
- Sample Budget Work Program
- Sample agency CAFR package (blue sheets)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB) | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.