||Dec. 27, 2010
||To procure services for the installation, setup, configuration and implementation of the Financials Analytics product. The services will cover the complete life cycle of the project.
- RFP (.pdf, 24 pp, 496KB)
- Amendment 1A (.pdf, 4 pp, 77.4KB)
- Attachment A (.doc, 4 pp, 74 KB)
- Attachment B: Word (4 pp, 170 KB) | PDF (4 pp, 170.62 KB)
- Attachment C (.xls, 18 KB)
- Attachment D (.xls, 20 KB)
- Attachment E: Word (2 pp, 42 KB) | PDF (2 pp, 24.4 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Allotment Budget and Available Cash (.pdf, 4 pp, 146 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Deposits (.pdf, 3 pp, 78.9 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Journal Entries By Business Unit and Class-Funding (.pdf, 65 pp, 192.5 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Outstanding Encumbrances (.pdf, 31 pp, 153.1 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Payroll Fund Transfers Query (.xls, 228 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Six Digit Expenditure by Class-Funding (.pdf, 26 pp, 1.71 MB)
- Financial Analytics: Report Summary of Receipts and Disbursements (.pdf, 20 pp, 120.2 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Six Digit Expenditure Detail Report (.pdf, 102 pp, 269.5 KB)
- Financial Analytics: Six Digit Object of Expenditure Report (.pdf, 6 pp, 219.43 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the “Vendor/Payee Form” Word (3 pp, 160 KB | PDF (3 pp, 137 KB). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OSF-ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.