A toll-free user-managed audio conferencing service allows customers to have ‘on-demand’ conferencing for their communications needs. Audio conferencing, with Web conferencing tools, delivers a unified interface for managing both the audio and Web portions of a conference. This service will allow the customer to conduct audio and Web conference calls at any time of day or night without advance reservations or restrictions on time or length of calls. Also, it provides 'toll-free' access to all participants. The toll-free user user-managed audio conferencing subscriber pays for a per minute usage rate for each conferee.
Audio Conferencing Features and Capabilities
- Conference bridge is available at any time and can be reached from any touch-tone phone within the continental United States
- Subscribers to toll-free user-managed audio conferencing service are provided a toll-free conference telephone number, a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and a meeting room number. The PIN and meeting room numbers are exclusively assigned to the subscriber.
- Secure access is controlled through the conference host and calls can be made by enabling a conference pass code on a 'per call' basis
- The toll-free user-managed audio conferencing service will allow you to hold a conference call with up to 125 simultaneous callers participating
- Audio technical support is available at any time by phone or web
- Online assistance by the OSF Service Desk is available during conference calls by dialing a feature code
- Robust conference host features are available for conference call management (such as lecture mode/question and answer, roll call, conference pass code assigned by the host and used on a per-call basis)
Audio with Web Conferencing Features and Capabilities
- Review and annotate/revise documents, slides presentation and spreadsheets
- Conduct text chat and interact by using a whiteboard session
- Share the desktop or part of a screen, e.g., to view a product demonstration
- Survey participants and view the responses immediately
- Simultaneously record the audio and web portions of a conference for future playback
- Provides on-demand audio/Web conferencing service using toll-free (8XX) access for subscribers
- Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- No prior scheduling required to use the service once the toll-free arrangement has been established. Allows up to 125 conference participants per arrangement
- Each Audio/Web conference arrangement provides secure access using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and a 'Meeting Room' number assigned to the host of the call
- No monthly recurring charges. Users only pay for the minutes of use for each conference call
- Secure access controlled through the OSF Service Desk
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, Tribal governments, and other political subdivisions.
How Do We Charge?
To obtain an audio/web conference service Contact the OSF Service Desk and request a new toll-free conference call. Be sure to include the following information on the request:
- Recipient's Name
- Recipient's mailing address (where the card is to be mailed)
- Recipient's e-mail address (confirmation will be sent directly to the requester)
Once your request has been processed, you will receive a packet of information that includes the toll-free dial-in number, the Moderator's Personal Identification Number and the 'Meeting Room' number. Please ensure that all information is kept in a secure place. Complete dialing instructions and feature functionality are also included in the packet. Valid 10-digit State government billing telephone number to which charges will be billed.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding state holidays
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon Sunday.