GovDelivery’s Digital Communications Management platform (DCM) can be used to deliver important alerts, announcements and updated information to citizens. This web-based solution monitors websites for content updates and automatically generates e-mail or text message alerts when changes are detected on designated web pages. Messages can also be sent manually at any time.
GovDelivery is easy-to-use and is available online 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Features include the following:
- Automated page watch allowing users to subscribe to various communications channels and send notification when content updates;
- Manual alerts that can be sent via e-mail, e-mail to SMS wireless, RSS and social media channels;
- Unlimited subscription topics and subscribers which can
- Analytics and reporting tools;
- E-newsletter that allows agencies to create and design original newsletters or choose from customer designer templates;
- Subscriber features: digesting (instant, daily, weekly or monthly alerts), double opt-in (user must verify they want messages), RSS alerts (instead of e-mail or text alerts, the subscriber can receive updates via a personalized RSS feed), and user profile (subscriber can manage all their subscriptions from one location); and
- Assured delivery with a greater than 98% delivery rate.
State of Oklahoma agencies, boards and commissions
If you want to learn more about GovDelivery, call for a demonstration: (405) 524-3468 or 800-955-3468.
How Do We Charge?
The GovDelivery notification service is available for an annual service fee. Please contact OI for pricing details with the contact information above.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
24 x 7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
GovDelivery provides two scheduled monthly maintenance windows - the second Saturday and the second Tuesday. The Tuesday window is scheduled for about 20 minutes, while the Saturday window may last up to two hours, with an expected down time of less than 30 minutes.