The Operations and Production Services unit of the OSF Information Services Division offers both high-speed form laser printing and standard impact printing. A scheduled courier service is provided for delivering the printer output to various customer locations within the capital area.
- Laser Printing - The cut-sheet printing services offers high quality single-sided or double-sided (duplex) printing on cut sheet paper in landscape or portrait mode. In addition, 3-hole punched paper is available. This service is provided on the Xerox Nuvera 100 Digital Production System printer at approximately 120 pages per minute (ppm).
- Impact Printing – The IBM 6262 impact printer is available for jobs which must print within 1/2-inch of the perforations between pages, and for printing on pressure sensitive labels or multi-part forms. The impact printer is capable of producing continuous-forms output at speeds of up to 1200 lines per minute. It provides reliable and excellent print quality due to the engraved bank technology.
Hours of Availability
- Custom Printing is available to customers Monday-Friday, 24 hours a day x 5 days a week, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events.
- Courier service for delivery of print documents is available per delivery schedule runs 7:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Reduces or alleviates requirements for hardware and software fees and maintenance. It also eliminates the need to maintain support staff for print monitoring and processing services.
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, Tribal governments, and other political subdivisions.
- Customers are responsible for providing and maintaining the media used to produce print
- Customer are required to provide site address and access requirements for courier
- Customers should identify type of services required based on delivery schedule runs 7:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Customers should designate local staff to serve as the primary contact
How Do We Charge?
Unit of Charge
- Base charge for print services is $.0206 per sheet
- A monthly flat rate will be established based upon the number of deliveries
- Cost includes rates for print pages/mileage/gasoline/maintenance and FTE partial rate
Major Cost Drivers
- The type of service chosen and how many deliveries are desired
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
7 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday
Midnight-7 a.m., Sunday